Thursday, December 17, 2009

Personal Use of MCPS Vehicles


Thursday, December 17th, 2009, was a busy shopping day at the Rio Center, in Gaithersburg. Parking lots were so full, some folks had to park behind the Dicks Sporting Goods store in order to finish up their holiday purchases. But even at 10:30 a.m. on a Thursday morning, MCPS employees had time to stop by the shopping center in between rounds of fixing bathrooms, HVAC systems, etc.

I wonder how long this MCPS employee had been waiting for his co-worker to return to the MCPS truck?

2 comments:

  1. Having had jobs like this where I've had a company vehicle, I know what's it like to be out on the road but still needing to run errands, etc., I actually don't mind such use. But the skull is actually pretty disturbing, assuming this wasn't during Halloween I guess. Some tiny kids see these trucks in front of schools and I don't think they should see school vehicles with things like this. I once saw an MCPS truck in front of my kid's ES with a baby doll's head stuck on the trailer hitch ball. Not good, and the principal was livid with the driver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture was taken yesterday 12/17/09 by Lyda, the writer of this post. The other truck hood you see in the picture was a second MCPS vehicle.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment does not appear in 24 hours, please send your comment directly to our e-mail address:
parentscoalitionmc AT outlook.com