Monday, December 12, 2011

Tonight: Councilmember Riemer wants Solutions

On Tuesday, December 12, I’d like to spend some time discussing community needs with you at my first town-hall style event.  I’m calling it a “Solutions Forum” because I want the focus to be on solving problems.

Councilmember Riemer’s Solutions Forum
Tuesday, December 12 at 7:00 PM
Richard Montgomery High School Cafeteria
250 Richard Montgomery Drive
RockvilleMD 20852

That evening, I will discuss some of my agenda items for the coming year as well as review milestones from 2011.  I will present some early information about our budget and fiscal situation and talk about how we work to balance priorities at the County Council.  

2 comments:

  1. tonight (Monday, Dec 12th)? or Tuesday? anyone know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anon Thanks for catching that. Councilmember's blog now says Monday, December 12th. The announcement above was taken from an e-mail announcement.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment does not appear in 24 hours, please send your comment directly to our e-mail address:
parentscoalitionmc AT outlook.com