Saturday, January 19, 2013

Dear President Obama...


Dear President Obama,I have some advice for you. Let’s start off with better school lunches. I eat three times a day and I don’t look forward to lunch, so I bring lunch. We should at least get real food! They should be healthier and something more than a microwaved box with food. You should also make longer school recesses so there is less childhood obesity. There are just two of my many ideas. I’ll keep sending so watch out for . . .
Your citizen,
Andrew Misura, 10, Potomac
Dear President Obama,I am worried about how early my school starts. My bus shows up around 7 every day. At the beginning of the day, everyone is too tired to actually learn anything. School should start later in the day so that we have a chance to wake up. Education is important because without it, we wouldn’t be able to do things like jobs later in life.
Your friend,
Jessie Gleason, sixth grade, Rockville

 http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/kidspost/dear-mr-president-washington-area-kids-write-letters-and-offer-advice-to-barack-obama/2013/01/16/014edc4e-599d-11e2-88d0-c4cf65c3ad15_story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment does not appear in 24 hours, please send your comment directly to our e-mail address:
parentscoalitionmc AT outlook.com